- CLEAN FUEL TANKS on boats diesel or gas
- CLEAN FUEL STORAGE TANKS for generators - on site storage tanks for trucks or heavy equipment
- ELEVATOR PIT CLEANING and water removal
- CLEAN FUEL TANKS ON TRUCKS heavy equipment and motorhomes
- TANK REPLACEMENT on boats – removal and disposal of old tanks - build new tanks and install
- EQUIPMENT SALES
- YACHT DELIVERY
1) Recycling the fuel is processed through a water separator then either a one or five micron filter.
2) Vacuuming the bottom of the tank, removing water, sludge and or live algae (diesel tank) or varnish (gas tank). The bottom is where the problem lies and the vacuuming and getting around the baffles is the cleaning process.
3) I use a 30 GPM pump during the cleaning process. This causes suspended particles in the fuel. Once this cleaning process is completed we begin the polishing of the fuel.
4) After the tank is cleaned. I explain what was found, how to prevent the problem again and how the owner can maintain the tank and fuel himself.
5) If the fuel needs to be disposed of and replaced that can be done then.
6) We are mobile and work behind your house or haul out yard
For most vessels pricing can be given over the phone. (239) 745-2619
When a tank needs to be replaced there are many options. Shown is a 41’ Defever that carried 500 gallons in two saddle tanks. We replaced them with four tanks so the engines did not have to be removed. There was a loss of 25 gallons of total fuel storage. These tanks were plumbed with 2” pipes, coated with cold tar epoxy and inspection plates.
Call for inspection and pricing (239) 745-2619
GENERATOR AND FUEL STORAGE TANK CLEANING
Storage tanks for stand by generators and large storage tanks need to be maintained to insure reliable conditions of the fuel when the fuel is needed. Call for inspection and pricing (239) 745-2619
ELEVATOR PIT CLEANING AND WATER REMOVAL
Elevator pits need to be cleaned at times and we do offer this as well.
Contaminated water from elevator pits due to flooding can also be removed and disposed of properly.
Equipment sales, training and support are available.
100 ton Motor vessel
100 ton Sail
Commercial Assistance Towing.
Sailed my 41’ Tartan from Florida to Australia over a four year period
Delivered 43’ Pan Oceanic from Virginia US, to Cartagena, Columbia 2015
Delivered numerous other vessels
Specializing in sailboats
For Information (239) 745-2619